As we grow

kimblanchard

I know a lot of people are concerned with the bickering, confrontations and difference of opinions that have surfaced over the past few weeks/months. This is a normal occurance for a group site as the number of members grow. Do not take it as a sign that the site is crumbling and destined for failure...IT IS NOT. There are too many good people invloved and too much good done here for that to ever happen. I urge you to enjoy and participate, the arguments are a very small percentage of the posts on this wonderful site. Oh yeah SMILE... :D

jim

Well said and accurate, Jim. Thanks. When a person leaves this kind of support site abruptly because of one or two persons, and let this rule their decision over the many, many others here, then they have given away their power to the one or two. I suspect there is always more to it than we know -- that they were already thinking of departing, consciously or subconsciously, and this one incident is a good excuse to go ahead. And maybe they need to move on. Only they know. Too much good goes on here for us to worry about the whole. Don

Thank you for your concern. I'm doing pretty good. I tire a bit easier but am still working full time and fishing when it's warm enough. I fully enjoy each day...not worrying about tomorrow. Each day I get up is a GRAND day. Overall, we are as happy as we've ever been, truely enjoying LIFE.

:lol:

jim

Hey. LOOK AT THOSE BOOBS UP THERE!!! YEP THAT IS MY BUDDY, JUSTA IN ALL HER GLORY!! BRAGGART!

This is the best place for me to come to tell about my poor limpin' lung... who else cares? You guys are the best.

And as for you, Jimben, and you, Frank. Us guys who fish need to get together and do some. I really am missing it this year. I haven't been out on the ice yet once. I have a real big hankerin' to go too. I used to fish everyday. No matter what. I had my fishin' poles and bait in the car at all times...

Well. When things get settled down here, I will get back to that some more. In the meantime, hope you boys are catchin fish. Or just fishing. It is good for the soul.

I dream about fish all the time....do you?

Cindi o'h

Cindi o'h

A YEAR WITHOUT FISHIN............you should seek professional help!!!

You need to get out on the water/ice. No matter how puny you feel, fish'n will make make you feel better. I am so at peace when I'm fishing...one with the water. Me an God kinda chat during those times and have ya ever noticed how much prettier the world is with a fishing rod in your hand....must be some sorta primordial kinda thing.

jim

I know, Jimben.

That is when I have my best "talks".

More like listening with my soul.

We gotta talk fishin' sometime. We got the lakes here, you know. I am a catcher. I really am...

I should just go scam on someone's hole. It's not that hard...

And I just love that picture of your little buddy... every last detail. From his grin to the calm of the morning water. Beautiful.