Just a Hello

Fall54

Hi all,

I have missed you!!! I am so glad the holidays are over and I am feeling better. I have always said that "Time heals all wounds" and I believe that with all my heart. As time goes by I am healing and doing better. I am able to recall memories and talk about my Brother without crying. I just never knew anything would hit me this hard! I am usually a very strong person and as my husband said the other night a leader but for the past year I have not been strong or a leader of any kind. I honestly lost myself and have had trouble finding my way back.

I knew I had to leave here when I couldnt read your posts without getting a terrible feeling in my gut and sitting here just looking at the screen tears rolling down my cheeks. You have no idea how hard it was to leave. It was the best thing I could have dont though.

I know there are members here that I promised to write and I hope you will forgive me for not doing so. You were always in my thoughts.

I would like to start coming back a few times a week and get back in touch with all of you.

I just want you to know that I thank God for all of you every day and I ask him to bless you. I have lots of love in my heart and a lot of it goes out to this board of people.

God Bless You All,

Jane

Jane,

So glad to hear from you. I am happy that you are doing better. It takes a while sometimes for things to begin to fall back in place. I look forward to seeing you more often but want you to know that I want you to do the best thing for you at the time. If ya don't feel like ...stay away. Love and hugs.

Nina

Hi Jane

It is good to hear from you. I understand completely how you feel. I have been doing much better myself but there are times I just can't come here and other times I think I would drown if I couldn't come here. One thing I have learned for sure is that the roller coaster ride doesn't end when your loved one dies. It just takes you through different territory and the twists and turns are sometimes even more frightening.

Bless you for your good heart and for helping to keep this haven available to all of us. Lillian

• 2 weeks later...

Jane--

Good to see your post.

This is the first day I've been able to visit the site in...weeks?...a month?...longer?

To those of you to whom I owe a phone call (you know who you are)--please forgive me? It has been a trying time...

I feel awful that I haven't been able to keep up with everyone on the board--but eveyone is in my thoughts and prayers every single day, also.

Melinda

Jane, I just saw this, although I wonder about you often.

I know how you feel. After my dear cousin committed suicide I couldn't talk, or even think, about him without crying, really for months. So I can imagine how hard this board must be for you.

Hang in there, it does getter better, time does heal many wounds.

God Bless,

Karen