No Concrete News on Phillip

Fay A.

I want to thank all of you for your prayers on behalf of my son, Phillip. I do not have news to report on the physical problems he is experiencing. I can't go into detail, but he needs your prayers. I promise to let you know about the brain/spine lesion as soon as I learn something. In the interim, please remember him in your prayers for both physical and emotional healing.

Dear Fay,

My prayers are with you and your son. My son Nick age 17 was hit with a tire and rim at his work just six months ago and he has a traumatic brain injury. I rec'd a new computer but I lost all my favorites and this web-site was one of them. I am happy to be back and I do know some things about a son being hurt at work and Workers Comp. Please let me know if I can help you.

(((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Shelly

Carolsdaughter

No news yet. My son is not telling me anything at this time. He isn't well, physically or emotionally. And I ask that you will keep praying for him. Aside from the family history and the job related injuries, the other concerns have to do with the fact that he served (honorably) with the US Army in the Middle East back in 2000. The air in the tanks is thought to be responsible for severe respiratory damage. I suspect that with more of our young people returning from duty in the Middle East we will be seeing many more iwth the kinds of health problems my son is experiencing. I promise to let you know how he is as soon as I know something. But I fear that fear and a bit of denial are his biggest enemies right now.