something strange

Alright I have had one strange thing happen to me today now I see something here that has got me freaked out :!: When I was on the main page looking at this forum I saw the date of the last post listed as Wednesday December 31, 1969. Please tell me that somehow that date got put there by mistake and I am NOT seeing things and losing what is left of my mind :!: Did anyone else see it?

Rick,

Could you keep deleting threads from the database continuously until it really IS 1969?????

Figure out a way to do it for just those usernames who want it, okay?

Put us in a little pixel pen and delete away until I am .......in 9th grade. That was the year I walked in on my civics teacher giving his lover a goodbye kiss.

I had no clue what to do, and it was a REAL kiss. I kept his secret, but I don't think he thought I would.

But I think by Jan 1969 that was all over. I could skip that experience and move on to the first real boyfriend who I now know better than to go out with. But I would probably do it anyway--unless there is a way to change the shape of the 1969 pixels....

But most of the pixels, I like.

elaine