Good Thoughts/Prayers Appreciated (not a big deal thing)

Treebywater

I know there is a Prayer/Spirituality place, but I thought this might get a little more traffic. If it's in the wrong place, please let me know and I won't do it again. :)

I head out tomorrow by plane to visit my mom and dad. I'm anxious for many reasons. I'm 33 weeks along now and worried about travelling this far into my pregnancy. I'm worried about actually SEEING mom and how this disease is effecting her. I'm travelling alone and that still makes me nervous. And there is some weather anticipated on mom and dad's end of things.

So... if you could spare some prayers or good thoughts... I know it's a small thing, but it would mean a great deal to know people were pulling for me. I'm sure I will be checking in and may have even more questions/thoughts once I've actually been able to see mama. Thinking of and praying for you all as well!

End result, doesn't matter what she looks like, she's still your "Mommy". All will be well...after all, when's the last time you were able to see her? Just hug her gently....

...as for flying...well, I'm not as apprehensive about flying as I am about needles, but darn close. Try to relax, meditate...and pay attention when moving around between flights. Be careful out there.

Happy thoughts!

Thank you ALL. It is surely only with the prayers that I was able to finally land yesterday with my sanity intact. (what was I thinking having a connecting flight at O'Hare in January?! Aurgh!!!). I am here, safe and sound... my luggage will hopefully land that way soon, and that first hug from mom made all the travel bleckiness worth it.

So... thanks!