Happy Birthday SDianneB!!

Addie

Heheheh....did you think I'd forget? Happy birthday, you with the really tough hair follicles! :D May your day be filled with smiles, chocolate, popsicles...whatever floats your boat. Oh, and lots of snuggles from the kitties.

Have a great day, Di, and if I come across any frosting today, I'm gonna eat a big spoonful in your honor! :wink:

Sheesh...just came back to edit cuz I only put one 'n' in your name in the title. Hope the correction works....or you might think I'm talking about some other birthday girl! :wink:

Addie - you are SO bad!!! (It's why I luv ya, yanno!)

Alas, I find myself in desperate straights on my birthday. (sniff sniff) :cry: SEND CHOCOLATE! It's the only thing (boo hoo) :cry: that can salvage the day!

(KIDDING!)

Thanks guys. It is SO nice to have a birthday, huh! (Well, except for that getting older thing.)

I'm doing my usual birthday thing -- going to the restaurant here tonight that has THE best greasy cheeseburgers ever and having my annual splurge. Cheeseburger, fries, and a shake. (swoon :) )

Addie -- just remember payback ... :P:P:P

Di

Don't let Lisa O and Hebbie here about your plans. You may have hair follicles of steel, but they have resolve of steel, lol.

In your honor, I will head out to DQ for a bananna split and then I will head over to Backyard Burger (you guys have that place??) for one of the best dang burgers NOT made in MY backyard.

Anyone who lives close to that chain, I urge you to indulge! In honor of Di, of course.

Happy Birthday, I think you earned this one and the next 50, royally!!!

elaine

The burger place we have here is called Rotier's -- a little family owned joint close to Vanderbilt that has been here forever, and has the BEST burgers ever! They have a grilled cheeseburger that is a slice of heaven! It's a once a year treat for me on my birthday!

Di

Oh, Ry, I hope Di is not eating a buger for her birthday, with or without a candle.

Oh, Ginny....I'm LMAO!! This was my thought exactly!!

Now, Di...not to quibble with you on your birthday, OR to argue with Elaine....but the In and Out cheeseburger is the BEST ANYWHERE! That is the ONE thing I will miss most about not moving to Arizona....is those In and Out burgers. :(

Hahahahaha....eating a buger for her birthday. Reminds me of something this nasty little kid Leroy in elementary school, would do! :shock::?:roll:

ROFL!! You people are nuts! I LOVE YOU ALL!! :lol::lol::lol:

This is a fun birthday. You're all the greatest!

(Pie he says? Swoon! They have the greatest pie and chocolate cake -- the kind you make in a sheet-cake pan. THUD. Will just knock you off your feet. Of course, it has only about 2 bags of powdered sugar in it - yikes!)

Di