Feeling lost, please please help me.

Thank you so much, everyone.

This is so hard, it's the hardest thing I've ever gone through... this seems like a nightmare and like it's been a week, not 12 hours, since my mom died.

Kaffie, my mom LOVED dogs, she would have thought the dog in your avatar was the cutest one ever. Her favourite dogs were Maltese and Yorkshire Terriers.

My deepest sympathy for you and your family. Your mom is in a much better place right now, feeling no pain and looking down on her wonderful family who loved her unconditionally. She knows how much she was loved and at this point if feeling overwhelmed for your pain.

You will get through the grieving process but you have to give time to heal. After the grieving process your mom would want you all to heal so she could move on. Right now all the grieving is keeping her near.

Remember all the wonderful times you had together and know that she is with you always. She left her sick and deseased body, but her spirit is very much alive. Her spirit will always be with you.

The time will come for you or any of her love ones to join her and she will be there to help you with the transition.

The last thing your mom would ever want is for anyone to feel guilty. That is not an option. It was just her time. She wants you to know that.

Good bless you and your family and know that in your heart of hearts that this was Gods will and nothing you or your family could have done to prevent this.

I offer my deepest sympathy to you and your family and this most difficult time.

Maryanne

I am so sorry to read of your loss. This group will be able to help you through the weeks and months ahead, as many of us have experienced the loss of a loved one. I pray that God will grant you the strength you need to get through this and the peace you will need in your heart to accept this loss.