Off the beaten path

ginnyde

Ginny I know how hard it is to have so many memories in a place. Part of you can't face leaving them and another part can't face living with them day after day. I had to make the decision to move just 4 months after Johnny died. As hard as it was it was the best move for me to make. There are times I think about our home and would like to see it again and maybe someday I will but for now I know I am better off here.

So Glad you have found a place to love Ginny, it's beautiful! I understand completely too. I feel the same way.I too am thinking about leaving my home and buying a town house nearer to my kids. I dread leaving these memories but can't live with them either.

God Bless you and your kiddies in your new home and so glad you are NOT leaving us! Paddy.

Ginny,

Your post is filled with such love, hope and freshness. You are such an inspiration to me, and I know many others that come here with fear and leave feeling hope and comfort. I wish you all the best in your new home.

Love and prayers,

Ginny,

It is just gorgeous... I wish you much happiness there.

You need to ask them if you can build a chicken coop on the premises, I am getting the housewarming chicken assortment ready for shipment.. :lol::lol:

Hi Ginny - Congrats on your decision to downsize to a more manageable life. I'm positive that Earl is with you all the way. I say this because this is close to my heart. My biggest concern should I not be able to beat this beast is my wife's ability to manage a big house with a lot of land. We built a big retirement home 5 years ago never thinking something like this could happen. I realize that she, like you, would not want to abandon the wonderful memories and would attempt to hang on but I would want her to do exactly what you are doing, so don't give it another thought. He would be relieved to know you are making life more comfortable for yourself. I'm really confident of it. Lots of luck and hapiness in your new home. He'll be right there with you. Take care and God Bless.

CharlieD