Sharing of medicine Rx

Rick

Please refrain from posts regarding the transfer of meds from one member to another. This process is illegal and cannot be posted on the website. If you deem these conversations neccessary please take any of this type discussions offline and outside of the Lchelp.com site.

LCSC (www.LCHELP.com) does not promote, Facilitate or support the sharing or transfer of medications between individuals.

Thank you,

Rick

That is a shame as this is of so much help to some. I know once we got a rx for my mom and it wasnt what she was used to, like either pill form and not capsules or vise versa, anyway since it was a triplicate rx they asked us to bring in the rx to the onc office and they would give it to someone with no insurance and called mom in the rx she wanted. I thought that was wonderful.

It would be very helpful for many people and I am sure that many people do this. Its not that the idea is bad its just illegal and we cannot support it or have it posted on the site.

I agree it is wonderful to be able to help others, however I also understand the illegality of it and the liability it can create.

A suggestion for anyone who has extra medicine is to bring it to their oncologist, especially if sealed up. We gave my mom's oncologist two months worth of Iressa when she stopped in hopes that it will help people without insurance coverage for the drug.