Alkaline Foods And Cancer Improvement

Bill

Has anybody out there experienced a noticeable ( and maybe confirmed by scans ) improvement in their condition after switching to a diet rich in alkaline foods ? ( BTW, I would expect such a diet to include a modest amount of acidic / sugar related foods. )

Thanks.

Hey Bill - I read everything I can get my hands on about cancer and how to beat it. I read in a book by some Doctor that cancer can not survive in a total alkaline environment and started his recipe to get to an alkaline environment. I took eight 800 mg of calcium, sixteen vitamin A capsules and six capsules of Caisses Tea a day for 4 months after I was done with Chemo. My acidic level went from 4.5 (acidic) to 7.5 (alkaline) in about two months. Tested it with the saliva strips. I don't know if it worked or not. My CAT Scans were stable until Dec when it came back "suspicious". Got another scan Thurs to see where I stand. I'm willing to try about anything to try to beat this thing. I know some of these theories are way out there, but if it involves trying something that is not going to harm you, I go for it with the gusto of a hound dog. I wouldn't think that a diet heavy in alkaline would do any harm as long as it is a healthy one. Good luck with it. Keep us advised.

CharlieD