New Photo - Short Time Only

stand4hope

LOL! I can't keep this picture up very long because hubby hates it and wouldn't want it on here at all, but I wanted you to see a recent photo of the two of us together taken on Christmas Day 2004. He thinks he looks thin and sick, but he will always be tall, dark and handsome to me. :D:D:D

Love,

Peggy

Peggy, I agree with the Majority! It's a VERY NICE picture, why doesn't he like it? Would he like to have a picture taken and put on the Board like our David did in Drag? :wink: hehehehehehe!

Well it's HIS picture, but I would think the MAJORITY would rule (a little here)!!!! :wink:

Happy Friday!

Thank you, all! My husband is very, very private and would be more than mad if I were to keep his picture up here. He doesn't know I posted it at all, and because he was very upset about how ALL the Christmas pictures accented how much weight he's lost, out of respect for him, I have to take it down.

I just love seeing everyone's pictures on here because it helps me to connect with all of you, so I thought you might like to get a peek at a current picture of us. Maybe I can talk to him about it and put it back up later. We'll see.

Love to all,

Peggy

This one will have to do for a while. LOL!!

Thanks for the idea, Bruce, but it's not just the way he looks, he doesn't want ANY picture up here, and he won't even let me use his name. That's ok. I respect that.

Sue, maybe one of these days we can get our men on here and then they will let us show them off. :roll:

Love to all,

Peggy