update on Dad

kim

My Dad seems to be doing better. He really liked the new doctor he went to and he put him on Zoloft and Dad says he feels better. He said he has actually been able to think about mom and not start to cry. This is a big step for him and I just pray it continues.

If it work and is on here, this is a picture of me and Mom July 24, 2004 in Gatlingurg, Tn. Our last trip together.

Oh Kim, What a beautiful picture of you and mom. ((((((((KIM))))))))).

I'm so glad to hear that your dad is doing a little better. Oh Sweetie, I know these words are the last words you want to hear, but it really does take time. It really does get softer. I won't say better, but I'll say the pain gets softer.

Much Love to and Support to You and Your dad.

Hugs,

Connie

Thanks everyone!

As for the snow, we hardly got any down here! Dad said they got about 2 in. in Carmel where he is working right now. The boys were REALLY disappointed! I have always told Dad just what you said Connie and I truely believe he is starting to understand that. Thanks again for everything everybody!