72 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new site format?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peggy, I did what you said about minimizing and clicking with the arrow to get rid of the white. Now I could look at my screen saver instead ( it is the same with as the white down the edges)! This does not help with the scrolling either. I did learn something though. Donna G

I'm sure you had good reason to do what you did, Rick, other than change for changes sake.

I like the old softer colors, admittedly I'm getting older and my eyesight isn't wonderful any more....

But I will get used to this whatever else you do.

I DO NOT LIKE the three square thingy on the left of each thread. Didn't like it in experts, don't like it now. Other than that, I'm okay with whatever you do.

Thanks for all your work.

XOXOXXOX

MaryAnn

Just out of couriousity I went to my mailbox because I thought I should have some PM that were answered. I was checking to see if they were still in OUTBOX. They had be answered and were in my INBOX but the popup had not told me this. I went to PROFILE and sure enough the box was checked but did not get the popup. Hope I explained this right. Thanks Rick. The site will be better as you have time to get the glitches out.