Hope everyone has a better week.

lenr8

It seems like the posts this weekend were very rough. I don't really know what to say this disaese is a monster. I was able to have an enjoyable weekend. I worked one day, I am a paramedic and it was pretty quiet. On Saturday we had my kids birthday party. We put them together because they are only three days apart. Luke is 7 now and Logan is 2. They had a blast. Lot's of toys and swimming and cake. I watched them all day knowing I would be here for them forever this can't beat me. I am the luckiest man alive because of my family and I'm not leaving.

I hope everyone who had a bad weekend this week will take a deep breath and try( I know its nearly impossible) to find something comforting. Please don't let it take over your mind

Len,

So glad you had a good weekend. You have the most precious boys! You are right.....you seem to have "the greatest family!" Those boys are going to need you in their lives as they grow. Your wife will need you as well! I believe the "cancer demon" had no idea what it was up against when it met the likes of you! You are a force to reckon with!! Stay strong!!!

Chery and Jack

Lenny-

Thank you for your upbeat post. Your courage and determination shine through. You have ALL the right reasons for staying positive, and in the long run you are the curator of your own contentment. Hoping for more good days and moments.

Lenny,

I believe you are going to be here to see your son's milestones. :)

You brought back a few good memories for me, Lenny. Thinking about my own kids' birthday parties, as well as my brother's and my "shared parties". He and I celebrate birthdays 3 days apart.

Thanks for sharing your happiness with us.

Fay A.

Lenny, there you go again -- being a great paramedic! Resuscitating us all! I think that is a wonderful profession, and I admire those who do that. Paramedics took my wife and I to her first two radiation sessions while she was still in the hospital and I loved those people! Have a great week! Don

Yes, it has been rough but weekends like you described are what keeps us all going. Thank You for the post--I needed that!! You will beat this crap, so will I.