GrumpyOneLung

asthmaakl

:cry::(:x

Although I am not as yet a Cancer Patient, I have a friend who is not doing so well, and would appreciate prayers from all who know or don't know him. GrumpyOneLung is not doing so well, so please Pray for him and his family. It makes me very sad that something could happen like this, after he was doing ok. The cancer spread to his brain now. That's all I can say, this has had a negative affect on me as well. PLEASE PRAY! GRUMPYONELUNG WAS/IS A GOOD PERSON. HE HAS BEEN A GREAT FRIEND.

ASTHMAAKL' alt='>ASTHMAAKL'>

We are all so sorry to hear that your dear friend, Grumpy, isn't doing well. He is our friend, too, and we care very much. Snowflake started a thread yesterday about Grumpy. We are all very fond of him. Here's the link to the other thread:

http://www.lchelp.com/community/viewtop ... ht=#126335

Please take some comfort in knowing how much we care!

Love,

Peggy

Dear Asthmaakl;

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing this news about our friend Grumpy One Lunger. :cry:

I have known him for some time now, and one thing he and I have always had in common is, we're both ONE LUNGERS!

He is a wonderful man, and my prayers are with him, his family and his friends such as you.

God be with you all at this very difficult time.

I've wondered about Grumpy. It's been a while since we've heard from him. I've always admired his "up front attitude" and the way he confronted his illness with such memorable personal style and strength. I thought he was pulling it all together the last time he posted too. Please let him know many of us are gathered in his corner pulling hard for him to win another round.