Prayers/ Positive Thoughts Needed

kimblanchard

Hi All,

Today I go for my first brain MRI since completely WBR at the end of October. It is an understatement to say that I am very scared and anxious about this test. I keep on telling myself it cannot be worst than the one that sent me down the wbr treatment path. I'll find out the results next Wednesday. I can pick up the test before that time. I am not quite sure that I have the courage to know before the doctor's appointment.

Next Thrusday, I go for my first chest xray since starting the new chemo Alimta. I am anxious about that test also.

Please keep my family and I in your prayers and positive thoughts. I would really like a "win" to restore some of my confidence in this battle to survive. I am stage IV and 28 months since initial diagnosis.

As always, thanks for your support.

Maureen,

You have so much going on; please know that I will be keeping you in my prayers for positive results with your tests. May you soon be part of that exclusive "empty head" club. I'll be looking forward to reading your post under GOOD NEWS.

Love,

Maureen,

My dear Earl was the charter member of the 'Empty Head' club. He would want every survivor to be able to join this club in his honor and memory.

So hurry up and get those good results. I will be praying for you until you post in good news.

Maureen,

I know how nervous it is to be waiting for those results after WBR. Please remember that the first scan may not be the most accurate.

Remember my first scan said the mets had grown, but the 2nd MRI 4 weeks later said "maybe a little smaller", but stable.

I've sent my prayers your way that your scans come back "empty headed". We all need that positive news to help us to continue on with the fight. Please let us know when you get your results.

TAnn

Little Mo,

The anxiety is so normal, and I wish there was a cure for it. Unfortunately, we all have to wait it out. Like everybody else, I have had times in my life when I've been anxious about something, but never as much as the days we wait to get scan results.

Let us know as soon as you get the GOOD NEWS!!!

Love,

Peggy