Dr. Lorraine Day- Organic cure

anniem

I ordered her stuff from her infomercial :oops: . The only good thing I have to say is that they did send my money back when I sent the information back to them. The message that I got from her material was: if you're not getting better it's because you're not praying hard enough or don't have the right beliefs about God and the universe. I thought she had some extremely dangerous ideas about medical doctors and medications :evil: . I was so angry (and worried about the possible terrible outcomes that could happen if someone followed all of her suggestions) after I received her information that I thought about trying to do some kind of formal complaint but unfortunately I never did follow through with it.

I'm a huge believer in trying anything that might possibly help (even if it hasn't been proven to help, yet) but I believe her information is unhelpful and potentially damaging through increased feelings of guilt and the shunning of traditional medicine.

Hi Annie

I hope you are not feeling too disheartened. The mere fact that Lorraine Day survived is reason for all of us to continue to have hope. Her methods may be bogus, but she is still a survivor!

And just a word on 'quackwatch'. You will find that website is scathing of any treatment or therapy that falls outside of the scope of traditional medicine. I am not saying that it is not worth seeing what Dr Barrett (the creator of the site) has to say, but I certainly would not let my investigations stop there!

Wishing you all the best.

Karen