Lets hear it from EAGLES FANS ONLY....

Maryanne

Hi all,

Since this is a very special week.... Superbowl.... and I was born and raised in Philly, live now in South Jersey but right over the bridge from Philly.

Just for fun.... I want to see how many people we can get to root our team on to victory!!

I know there is a lot of you out there, as I have been reading your posts. So please do a cheer.

Even the quiet we who don't post... let us know that you are rooting for our EAGLES

FLY EAGLES FLY

ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY

FLY EAGLES FLY

SCORE A TOUCHDOWN 1-2-3

HIT UM LOW

HIT UM HIGH

AND WATCH OUR EAGLES FLY

FLY EAGLES FLY

ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY.

E-A-G-L-E-S......GOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES !!!!!

PHILLY IS GOING BULLISTIC... IT IS SO GREAT TO BE AN EAGLES FAN EXPECIALLY THIS WEEK!!!!

SUPERBOWL #39.... EAGLES/PATROITS

Maryanne

Maryanne,

I was born and raised in Mt. Airy. Have lived in Montgomery Co. for the last 30 years. I am a dyed in the wool hometown fan and an ardent Eagles fan. Just had a long talk with my daughter about 'THE' game. She thinks TO will be a third down receiver.

We are long overdue. 1980 was not fun. Shall we post in Good News on Monday.

GO EAGLES GO

Yo Donna,

Didn't you read the subject, Just Eagles fan.

Definately do not want ANY Patriots fans on here at all. :evil:

They are all banned from this site. :x

All's fair in Love and War!!! :lol:

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!

Maryanne

Hey Maryanne,

GO BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FLY HIGH!!!!!!!!!! O.T.'S BACK!!!!

BEAT THE PATRIOTS!!!

Maryanne,

Where in Philly were you raised? My whole family was born in Philly.

We have branched out to the burbs now.

Hi Ella,

I think you mean T.O. Yes, they said he looked real good in practive, good enough that he may even start. YESSSSSSSSS!!!! :lol:

I was born in SW Philly, but moved to the Northeast when I was 6, so that is where I was raised. Moved to Jersey when I got married.

Joel was also from Northeast. In fact I met him in 10th grade homeroom in Northeast Hight School.

In the Northeast, I lived about 1 1/2 from Castor Ave. which was Hellerman and Castor. But I actually lived between Frontenac and Summerdale on a small street called Passmore.

Hey Ginny, the Mt. Airy girls were kinda like our rivals. :roll: We used to hang at the Hot Shop on Stenton Ave.

When I was 13 I joined this group in the summer called Teen Tours. The one in the Northeast was full, so I was stuck with the Mt. Airy Girls. :shock: But they were okay. I had fun.

My sister lived in Mt. Airy on a street call Baldwin.

Anyway, have a great Superbowl sunday.

Our birds will soar.... and bring home the trophy along. with their rings.

Isn't it great watching all the hype on our local stations.

E-A-G-L-E-S GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!

And even if they don't, they sure gave us one hell of a season.

Maryanne

Oh God Maryanne I can't believe I put OT that's too funny. BIRD brain.

O course I meant T.O.

My mom's from 6th and Summerset and my dad was from 2nd and Tioga. They moved to the burbs when I was 12 days old. My brother now

lives in the northeast. He lives near Frankford and Torresdale right near the Academy Exit off 95. My father graduated from NE high. All my aunts and uncles still live in the NE in Mayfair.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maryanne,

The world is soooooooo small. My good friend, whom I have known since I was 9, lived on Baldwin St. and I lived around the corner on Sharpnack. Baldwin was only 1 street long.

When I was divorced with young children, many years ago, I lived in the NE near the 8700 block of Frankford Ave on Glenloch St.

Loved the Hot Shoppe.

We have a neighborhood reunion every June. People from Germantown, Cardinal Dougherty and surrounding schools. Last year we had over 70 people. It is such fun. We are already scheduled for this June. Always looking for more old friends.

FLY EAGLES FLY

Well, even though I'm a New Englander and would never think of rooting for anyone but the Red Sox when it comes to baseball, I'm tired of the Pats' winning all the time -- they're beginning to be the Yankees of football. So we'll be pulling for the Eagles on Sunday. My husband, who is a die-hard NY Giants fan, finds it somewhat surprising that he can so easily forget the ancient Giant-Eagle rivalry and plug for Phily, but he's doing it. So

GO EAGLES

I almost moved to Philadelphia when I was eight. Does that count?

Ellen

Wow this is really great, all the EAGLE fans who are not from Philly!! I love it and of course you are all welcome here.

I love your spirit Ellen, especially being from New England. But I don't thinK anything can beat what the Sox finally did. That was the greatest playoff comeback ever!!! The best part about it was againt those Damn Yankees.

Welcome aboard and thank you all your Steelers, Bears and our friend from Syracuse. We need all cheering on we can get.

We really feel Philly can do it. Being the underdogs has its advantages, you are not expected to win. How sweet it is when that is proven wrong.

EAGLES WILL SOAR

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y GOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES!!!!!!!!

Can't believe that it is actully only 3 days away!!

Ginny,

Yes, it is a small world. I think I had a friend on Sharpnack named Penny. Your reunion seems like fun. It is great that you guys keep in touch all these years. We don't have anything like that.

take care all

Maryanne