Al-Anon Chat Room (off topic)

stand4hope

I have received two private requests for the Al-Anon chat room I mentioned in the Spirituality Forum, so I thought that maybe others might like to have it, so here it is:

http://www.12stepforums.net/alanon.html

Their website isn't as easy to navigate as ours is. After you get to the site, just a little distance down the page, there is a gold box with two columns. On the right side column, Number 1.) is where you click:

1.) Come into the chatroom from our website based Java chat using the link below or by CLICKING HERE.

After "Clicking Here", it takes a while for the big white box to appear (it's about half-way down). It will say java for username and some other blah-blah boxes. Just wait another minute, and it will change to another screen. Then you will see a box at the bottom where you can type in a username. You can pick anything you want, but if you pick a common name like Peggy, John, Abby, etc., you will probably have to type some numbers behind it.

Your username will be in black and the rest are blue.

Good luck!

Love,

Peggy