Jim is gone

kimblanchard

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Margaret,

You are and will continue to be in my thoughts and my prayers. Yes, I know that Jim was a wonderful man, he had to be to be so deserving of such a loving and strong wife and partner. You took such good care of Jim, please let others help you to take care of yourself. I wish you peace in the days ahead.

With much love,

Margaret,

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry for your loss. The relief comes in knowing that Jim is no longer in pain and confusion. He is in the place we will all meet at sometime in the future. I lost my husband Richard to this terrible disease 1 year before my own diagnosis. So, I can honestly say I know what you are going through.

Be kind to yourself. Allow yourself to grieve. Hang on to the special memories you two created for yourselves. And, let your friends and family help you when they can. Please know that you did everything you could to help him.

My heart and love go out to you!!!

CathyR :(:(

Thank you everyone. Yes, Jim is much better off now and we shall learn to cope. I am surrounded by caring, here and everywhere. I have more babysitters than a problem child. Any, just to let you know we are okay, and thank you, and I will be back in a few days. I stopped in tonight to share Jim's obit.

Love, Margaret

Margaret, I am so very saddened to hear of your dear Jim's passing. Pleae take care of yourself and remember that we all are thinking of you and sending prayers for strength and peace your way!!!