James Edwin Wilson

kimblanchard

James Edwin Wilson, 56, passed away peacefully at his home in Fairfield, IA, on Friday, February 4, 2005, after a long and courageous battle with lung cancer. He has been cremated. A celebration of his life will be held at Raymond Funeral Home on Tuesday at 10 am with Rev. Father Page offering words of comfort. Burial of the cremains will be held on Saturday, July 2, in St. Mary's, Memorial Gardens Cemetery, Fairfield, IA, with military honors. Raymond Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.

Burial date has been set, raise a cold one to a good man on Saturday, if you think of it.

I took out the rest of the details for now, as you, my friends, already know, and this is the internet, after all. One must be careful.

A good man, a true man, a man who loved me for sure, and I love him, too. That says it all.

Blessings, Margaret

Margaret,

I bet you wrote that yourself, didn't you? I love the way you even named relatives' spouses - very thoughtful. I would expect something gracious like that from you. You are a remarkable woman.

This obit made me feel like I knew Jim.

Take your time getting back to us. It's time for Margaret to rest now.

Love,

Peggy

Margaret,

I am so sorry to read that Jim has left us.

He is in a better place and watching down over all

of us and is in his new body. No more pain or meds.

You are a very strong and gracious lady. Now you need

to take care of yourself as Peggy said. I pray that

your days are happy as you remember the memories you had

with Jim. Prayers for you.

God Bless, stay warm and hugs,

Karen

Margaret - Sincere condolences during this difficult time. It's difficult to know what to say when we lose a loved one. But you know that you're being thought of and Jim is being remembered and prayed for by so many.

I would like to say that I have only been on the site for a very short period of time but I have been so moved by the warm feeling I get from those who are present on this board. I was truly impressed that you were able to take the time away from the grief you must have been experiencing to be so supportive. I recognize that you're a strong individual and I admire that strength.

May God be good to you as time helps you to deal with your loss.

It sounds like you have had some wonderful memories to treasure.

Janetg

Oh Margaret, I am so sad... I just don't know what I want to say because nothing seems at all adequate. I just want you to know that I always could feel the love in your posts about Jim, you two made quite a team. I am asking God to bless you both and bring you peace. I am so very sorry. Much Love, Sharon