CAT Scan On Saturday

daggiesmom

Getting a CAT san on Saturday (Had one in August, i"m on a 6 month cycle now). I'm sort of nervous. But, what ever will be will be, I guess. Please keep your fingers crossed, you're prayers with me, you're thoughts with me. I'm scared, but I guess God will get me through. I'll let you all know as soon as I do. Scared.

Joanie

Joanie...

I always get a little nervous too at test time... pretty normal around these parts, huh?

Let's see.. today is Tuesday. Yep. It is time to get the pre-scan jitters. I think you are right on schedule!

Got stuff crossed for you that everything turns out good. How 'bout that??

love,

Cindi o'h

Well.....I just have this feeling that you're gonna get a "boring" report....that all is still well, NED, looking good.....and you're just going to have to set all those worries aside again for another 6 months, at least! :wink:

Seriously, Joanie....you're one of my inspirations around here. You've done so well...and I just know you'll continue to do so. But yeah, test time starts to work on our heads a bit, doesn't it?

As Becky would say.....Remember to breathe....and we all await your report in Good News!! Hang in.