It's back

Justakid

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(((Beth))),

Bless your heart!!! Nodules, those d_ _ n nodules!!! , but nodules don't always mean cancer do they? Nodules have a way of appearing and disappearing, don't they? Mike had 2 nodules in his lung about 8 months ago and they never, never, showed again.. Try to stay calm, make your onc appointment and know that we are praying for you.

Luv, sue

Oh, Beth, I'm so sorry and wish you weren't alone right now. Try not to panic -- As others have said, sometimes the initial news on the phone sounds worse than the news from the doctor when you get the full story. I will hope that's true for you. I'm sending you hugs and saying lots of prayers.

BeckyCW

Beth,

I know you are scared right now, but try not to freak out too much until you talk with the doctor. I've had nodules in my "other" lung since diagnosis, they just continue to watch them. Could it be scar tissue from the radiation? I don't know, just grabbing at straws........

Sending prayers,

TAnn

Beth,

I'm sending you my phone number in a pm. I'm here for you if you need someone to talk or just want someone to cry to or rant at. I hate that you are alone and need someone...I hate cancer. Please call me if you need me...

Love,

Beth,

I am so sorry... Oh honey, I just don't know what to say. I am in shock. Not the shock you are in, but I am in some kind of shock. I feel just devastated like the wind got punched out of me. Dammittohell. I am just beside myself.

Please call me. Please.

We will figure something out.

Cindi o'h

(((((Beth))))

Have they scheduled follow up test? Were you diagnosed with BAC? From what I understand, multiple nodules without BAC is pretty uncommon. Are they CERTAIN it's cancer and not scar tissue?

I hope you can get to the bottom of this quickly. Until then, you will be in my thoughts.

Beth,

We're all with you...you're not alone. Go see that onc. and get the lowdown on those awful nodules. Maybe they'll turn out to be just what others have suggested and no problem at all. Keep your fighting spirit going -- however hard it may be (and you know everything about how hard it is, after all that you've gone through) -- and you'll lick it yet! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and cyberspace hugs,

Ellen