prayer request

lilyjohn

I just found out that Johnny's only living sister probably has stage 4 pancreatic cancer. She had a biopsy today and will know by the end of the week. This family has been through so much already. One sister was murdered in 1974. Her daughter with mine and Pam's help just got the case reopened to try to find her killer. Johnny died two years ago in December then about 5 months ago another sister died. His only brother suffers from sever brain damage caused by a massive heart attack in 1990. This family really needs some prayers. They are my family now and I love them. My heart goes out to her and I ask everyone to please pray that the biopsy comes back negative. She only weighs about 80 pounds there is no way she could stand chemo.

Thanks for your prayers> Lillian

I want to thank all of you for your prayers and say that I am sorry that I have waited so long to get back to you. This has been a long and hectic week with work and so much going on.

The biopsy came back inconclusive. That gives a little hope that it is not cancer but postpones her getting help while other tests are being run. She is so weak that is not a good thing so she will still need all the prayers she can get.

I also found out tonight that Johnny's borther's wife(his brother is the one with brain damage) is in the hospital. She started bleeding and is having chest pains. I just don't understand why one good family has to have so much suffering. Anyway if you will continue to pray for Irene and now Carol too. I really appreciate your prayers and they really need them. God bless all of you. Lillian