Lucie Update 02/10/05

Don Wood

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Don and Lucie,

Congratulations are in order for continuing the fight. You two are an inspiration to all of us. I admire your perseverence and determination to take advantage of life as it presents itself today.

And making plans for tomorrow's fun is a part of today's fun. Hope that the therapeutic pool onboard isn't too far from your cabin! And, Don, I do remember your drink, a marguerita! (But, what is Lucie's fave? banana daquiri? )

Have a great vacation.

Cindi o'h

Don, Sorry to hear the news was not better. But... glad the Doc thinks the spot can be zapped, I will pray that is the route they can take. The cruise sounds like the perfect "medicine" for the both of you. Can't think of two people who deserve a vacation more than you two!! Will be praying for you.

Hi Don and Lucie,

I'm picturing good food, great weather and sunshine! You have been such an inspiration. Lucie has done extremely well, so there's no reason to think anything different now.

It sounds like you have a wonderful and optimistic doctor.

The very, very best wishes for continued success with treatment,

Janetg

Zap that old spot and then get on to the important things, like being happy for "stable" and preparing for that cruise. Keep us posted as Lucie goes through the treatment AND, of course, let us know what goes on during the cruise -- we want updates since we can't go along too.

You and Lucie are in all our thoughts and prayers -- we need you!

Ellen

Don and Lucie,

I am so sorry to hear of the news of Lucie's liver. I've never heard of that type of treatment, but it sounds better than chemo. Lucie deserves a break and so do you. A vacation sounds like just the ticket and will be something to look forward to.

Prayers sent your way.

TAnn

Hi Don and Lucie,

A cruise, that is a wonderful idea. Can you fit me in your suitcase? :lol:

I am confident your Doc will take care of you and get rid of that nasty leason in your liver.

Take care and healing thoughts are sent your way.

Maryanne

Thanks to all of you for your kind words of support and caring, your thoughts and your prayers. We have been on cruises before, and neither of us get seasick -- so that should not be a problem. As for Lucie's favorite drink, it is iced tea (she is allergic to alcohol, alas). Our cruise is not until Mar. 26th, but we will keep you posted on that and on the liver quiver. Don

Don and Lucie,

Glad to hear the rest is stable, but sorry to hear about the liver.

The radiowave ablation sounds like a good thing, keep us posted about it.

Above all, enjoy your trip.

Last year Scotland, This year the Virgin Islands.

You get my vote for Favorite Valentine Couple!!

XOXOXOXOX

Prayers,

MaryAnn