a minute to remember

nikkala

Today, February 11th would have been my Moms 51st Birthday.

Lung cancer took her away from me at the age of 41. She fought her *ss off to live long enough to meet my daughter and spend 2 wonderful years loving her. She was the best Grandma and she was the best Mom I could have asked for. Today is just another day, I miss her just as much as I did yesterday and I will tomorrow. I live each day trying to make her proud. Knowing she is holding my hand, guiding me through the day. She was a beautiful woman, so funny and caring, strong and compassionate. I hope she knows just how much I love her and miss her.

Linda Rose

2/11/54-7/13/95

Lisa, I'm keeping you in my thoughts today. Special days can be really rough on us! Try and do something special for yourself and your daughter today...in memory of your mom! I have started a tradition that I do on special dates for me and Dennis. I simply go outside at night, light a candle and remember our love and what a very special person I had the privilige of sharing my life with!!!