Well it ain't JUST pancreatitis either...the cancer is back

Addie

Oh my God, Addie, Addie. Get those boxing gloves on, my friend. I am running out of words to convey all these emotions we are all feeling. But I am standing in your corner with the rest of your friends and family. Okay maybe I will be sitting in your corner after my legs give out. But I am sending you all kinds of power to beat s the holy you know what out of the damned intruder. It doesnt' stand a chance of winning. It doesn't.

So much love and fortitude

elaine

How in the heck did it not show up on CT scans??? I don't understand. So much I don't understand that it pisses me off even more.

Addie,

I am so sorry to hear of this setback. But that is exactly what it is - a setback! You can still fight this and have plenty of good quality of life left!

The chemo will surely kill those "active" cells.

You have my prayers sweetie. You are not in this fight alone.

Hugs to you!

CathyR

Addie,

Poopies. This is poopie news. I wanted to say something stronger, but Rick would zap me just like your docs are going to zap this new stuff.

Please add my name to the long list of people that are praying and routing for your successful response to the new treatments.

It must be very scary to hear this news, but we know you have the strength to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start kicking lc butt.

Love,

Oh, Addie,

This is definitely NOT the way it should be. But you keep on fighting -- nuke those blighters and show 'em what's what. After all, we New Englanders are a stubborn lot -- a few mets can't stand up to us!

Remission -- stable -- all good ideas. That's what we're all looking for. I'll be thinking of you and hoping for -- no, EXPECTING -- the best

Ellen

Addie

I am so sorry it has taken me 2 days to respond, but I just dont know what to say. Im sorry just doesnt seem to be it. I do know you are strong and you can fight this. Please know you are my my prayers and thoughts as you continue on the next part of this journey. There are sooo many new and up coming things for recurring cancer, to me it seems that where all the treatments are being focused, take advantage of all this.

God Bless

Kim

Well hell is right! I am so on the dang edge of tears right now, and that news just sent me right over the edge again.. sheesh.

Boy am I mad, let me at those beastly cells!! Prayers and more prayers for you Addie. Am adding you and Beth every time we pray for Bob which is several times an hour right now I think.

Love and strength

Nell