Good NEWS...I think?

KatieB

Well, dad had tests today----X-RAYS. (Yuk) I was hoping for CT's. But have been told that CTs will be taken in two weeks---so more waiting and worrying- my CWD will be out of control!!! :wink:

Anyway, Onc said that there was no readible evidence of cancer !! (That's a NED, if I ever heard one) But of course with an X-ray there could still be tumors smaller than a cm - but either way this is GOOD and means that his tumor is either GONE in his lung or very very small, and there has been NO growth at all and that the chemo must still be working after all this time. I could cry from happiness! I didn't eat or sleep for two days, I am cranky and look a mess but BOY am I relieved!

So the CT scan should tell all in two weeks and we'll get a good look at the liver too. Be soliciting more prayers in about two weeks as I will be going crazy with worry and anticipation. You guys are the best.!!!

Want each of you who posted to know that I printed off EACH AND EVERY POSTing & Pictures too- and Dad read them ALL!!! We are SO lucky to have all of you in our lives.

Katie,

Chick that is the best news I have heard for a while. I am SOOOOO thrilled for you and dad. It must feel awesome. I smiled when I read your post. Truly smiled for the first time in weeks. I could not be happier for you. I think its just the best news.

hope we hear it tomorrow.

:lol: Hi Katie and dad,

I think that i good news. We must think positively, that there are no

tumors at all. Keep us posted, Good Luck and God Bless you and your

family,

Marsha S

ag 61 dx 12/01 Adenocarcinoma, nsclc, removed right lung 1/02,

Stage 11B, spread to lymph nodes, restaged IV, 6 chemo- Taxol/Carbo

platin, beginning 5/02 ending 8/28/02-in remission since, and greatful for it

Katie

That is the best news I have heard in a long time! God is good! So happy for Jesse and for you and Rick and your Mom, the whole family! That is so great and wonderful, I am jumping for joy! He deserves it, he has been through such a rough time. He must be ecstatic. See, all your prayers paid off not to mention your chronic worry disease. Seriously Katie I am so happy, he was blessed, and may he continue to receive these blessings over and over. Best to your dad and all of you.

Bess B

Katie..YOU GO GIRL!!! What stupendous, spectacular, inspiring news!!! Your family must be on Cloud NINE...Give JESSEE a big HUG for me and tell him I am sharing his great news with my precious DAD..I know he will be thrilled and it will inspire him to keep up his fight....By the way your DAd is lucky to have such a tremendous daughter....May the GOOD NEWS continue to roll your way....

Katie,

What wonderful news for you and your family! Give your dad an extra hug for me, okay? :D And happy belated anniversary!

Debi

46 years old

Stage 1A

Surgery-upper & mid lobes removed-right lung June 16, 2003

Katie,

I'm so happy for you and your DAD. :D:D:D I hope the good news continues for you and for all of us. My mom has CT's in two weeks also so we both will be going a little crazy at that time. I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Lots of Hugs,

Susan M.

Awesome news Katie!!

Jessee, by looking at you in your photo with Katie, I've always thought of you as someone who knew how to "kick up your heels". Well, if you've been waiting for a special occasion, I think you have one now. And Katie, I can't ever imagine you being cranky and looking a mess. Take care you two, and here's to an equally uplifting CT result next week.

David P.

kATIE & JESSEE,

WE ALL NEEDED THAT GOOD REPORT. IT HAS MADE MY DAY...

MY HUSBAND GOES TO THE DR TOMORROW MORNING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 6 WEEKS. GUESS HE WILL TAKE SOME SCANS. DON'T KNOW IF I REALLY WANT ANY DONE FOR HE IS FEELING SO MUCH BETTER AND THAT MAKES ME FEEL GREATTTTTTTT. OF COURSE WE HAVE TO KEEP AHEAD OF THIS CANCER SO WE MUST GO FOR THE SCANS....... AND KEEP THE FAITH....