Everything is OK

sharyn

Sharyn,

Wonderful great news! Cyst are often the dx, but better to be safe than

sorry. Two of my sisters went through that waiting and wondering. It's

awlful, but if the result is no cancer, it's well worth the wait. Take care.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sharon, GREAT NEWS! By chance, to you drink alot of coffee or ingest alot of caffine? My Doc. told me years ago-I was about 20, and developing cysts on my breast, too. It turned out that I was drinking way too much coffee and tea, and the caffine was the cause of the cysts (some people are more prone to this than others.) So I switched and have been making part decaf, part reg. ever since, and no longer have this problem. Just thought I'd share, if I could help you avoid another scare-not knowing is torture.

In any case, I am REALLY, REALLY, happy for you. Take care, Deb

Thanks all for worrying about me and saying those prayers... I do feel like the world has been lifted.... Deb, I have heard about caffeine causing cysts, but I really only have two cups of coffee a day and no soda or anything else with caffeine so I am thinking thats not the culprit... The doctor told me they would go away when I went through MENOPAUSE!!! Heck, that could be 10 more years...Anyway, thanks again for all your positive thoughts.... you are all the very "bestest"...