Finally......

TAnn

Oh boy....this is celebratory news, TAnn!! I'm so happy for you...and thanks for the encouragement, too!

Keep it up, girl. Start a "tree" of good news off this "trunk" and keep adding branches. Those three shrunken tumors will be gone soon with the residual effect of the radiation....I'm betting....and then you'll have even MORE good news to report! 8)

Head on over to Cindi's Pub and I'll join you in a "whatever" to celebrate your news!!

Hi TAnn,

That is great news. I am scheduled to have Gamma Knife Surgery on 2/25. After having surgery on 11/4 and whole brain radiation immediately after, there are two more tumors one very tiny and one 1-inch so they will try and get them with gamma knife.

I have a question, has your hair started growing back from the WBR you had in October. I finished mine in the middle of December and it has still not started growing back.

Again, congratulations on your news!!!!

Carrie

Thank you all for your enthusiastic well wishes!

CharlieD - Yes, we are continuing on Tarceva. In fact my doctor made the comment that it was very interesting that my mets shrank AFTER starting Tarceva. He said we will never know if it helped or not, but that it was interesting....

Carrie - It's been 4 months since my WBR and I still have only the whiskers that were left after I shaved my head. I told my doctor how happy I was about the results and asked him, "Now if I could only have hair!" He said there was a possibility that it may not grow back. I am willing it to grow everyday....grow, grow, grow!

TAnn

Tann, I am so happy for you and so thrilled to hear of success. I am new here and so glad to hear of hope that the Doctors don't seem to have. Keep getting better, don't worry about your hair I'm sure your family is so thrilled to have you with them. I will keep you in my prayers.

Leah

TAnn,

I've been out of town on a business trip and just decided to do a quick skim of the site tonight. Well, I'm looking no further than this because I want to sleep with such wonderful news resounding in my head. I am absolutely thrilled with your great results :D:D:D:D