In sadness, my thanks

WhenStars

Oh Kate. I am so sorry this has happened to you. It tore me apart here to read your post. I identify with what Maryanne said above.

God bless, and please know that you can find help here from some of us who have recently lost a loved one. My youngest daughter is your age and she is having to cope with the loss of her Dad too.

Much love and understanding,

Cyndy

My sincere sympathy on the loss of your father. My daughter is 28 and I often think about what a devastating thing it would be for her to lose a parent at this age. I can tell you and your dad shared a wonderful relationship and I hope that gives you some peace during this difficult time. I'm sending prayers to you and your family.

Kate ~

I'm so sorry I didn't see this before, and even more sorry for the loss of your father. I too, was 27 when I lost mine....to a series of strokes. It's never easy...but I felt too young to be without my dad. :(

I'm glad you found some comfort and answers here during his illness, and again, you have my profound sympathies for his loss.