California storms

lilyjohn

It is raining very hard in my little corner of the world. Hwy 101 between where I live and Santa Barbara was a scarey drive this morning, especially around El Capitan State Beach and Gaviota Pass. Between the heavy rain, the wind, and the mini-rock/landslides it made for an interesting trip. :shock:

It is nice to hear that all of you are safe. Has anyone heard from Dean lately? I'm not sure how his weather is doing and I haven't seen anything by him in a while.

I'm still plugging along. I work hard everyday and it is hard but I just have to be thankful that I am able to work. This past week I have been suffering from sciatica but I am slowing down and not punishing my body as much.

I hope all of you continue to stay safe. This has been a crazy year for weather. Here it is like spring. Only a trace of snow one time and now all of the trees and flowers are starting to bloom. Craziest thing I ever saw in California this time of year!