Our Dear Friend is gone..

NellW

I wanted to come and tell you Bob left us today at 11:00 a.m.

It was so peaceful and quiet, no struggle.

His pain is gone now.

Jo is doing as well as can be expected, but I am sure the next few days will be hard.

I will post his obituary tomorrow.

The house has been filled with food and loved ones.

Last night his son played the guitar and we sang for a long time.

Then this morning he just slipped away.

You are all in my heart and prayers. I will need your company, and oh how I hate this beast that takes our precious ones from us.

Love

Nell

Nell -

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear friend. Bob was so lucky to have an angel named Nell in his life and his last evening sounded so peaceful - thank you for sharing.

Please know that I am praying for you and for his family during this difficult time.

Much Love,

Amy

Nell, I am so sorry for your loss. Please extend my condolences to his wife and your whole group. His troubles are over, rest easy that you all did what you could to give him joy and meaning and make it as easy as possible for him. I know the next days will be very busy. Come back when you can, we will miss you. Love, Margaret

Nell,

I am so very sorry to hear about Bob's passing... I have been praying and thinking about you all for the past week or so as I knew the end was near. I am happy to hear Bob went peacefully with those he loved most in the world around him. Please take care of yourself now, you have been through so much. Love, Sharon