Our Dear Friend is gone..

NellW

Dear Nell,

What a heartbreaking loss you must endure. Please accept my deepest sympathy and pass my condolances on to Bob's wife and loved ones. I know you will stand by them during this trying time. You are a wonderful friend to have helped them through this journey so far, and have my complete admiration.

Blessings

Betty

Nell...you sent Bob on his way with music and love, family and friends. It sounds like his passing has brought some peace to everyone.

I'm so sorry for his loss. Such a friendship you shared...and I know you'll continue to share with Jo, although she is now one, not part of a couple.

Bob was a lucky man...but I have to figure he merited the love and frienships he had. Speaks a lot for who/how he was.

Godspeed, Bob....we are blessed to have known something of you and your courage through your very dear friend Nell. We know you'll be watching over those you left behind.

Nell,

I was so saddened to see this today. Sometimes it's just so hard for me to grasp the fact that a living, breathing, loving person is here one day and gone the next. It just leaves a hole for a while. I didn't know Bob, but feel that I did through you, and I am feeling that "hole". Thank you for sharing his life and your love with us.

Love,

Peggy