Baby Vibes (off topic)

Treebywater

Val,

Best of luck to you! I always love the thought of a first baby coming into the world. The feeling when they hand you your precious little baby girl will be the most amazing thing ever. I am so excited for you.

As for the pool, I wouldn't be a very good guesser as my three boys were 10lbs 2oz (1st), 7lbs 13oz (2nd), and 8lbs 6ozs (3rd). I'll give you an average of these three and sayabout 8lbs 2oz and I hate to say it but how about March 7th. I was always overdue.

Can't wait to hear all about her!

Leah

OK...baby vibes are going strong!!! I have a feeling that March 4th, early morning will be the time and that that beautiful little girl will weigh in at 7 lbs and 11 ounces!

A long time radio host in the Orlando area, Jim Phillips, swears that the guaranteed way to start labor is by eating Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. One catch...the father has to cook it for the soon-to-be mom. Hey...what's to lose!!!

OK...here's the official information on the Mac & Cheese from the radio host. As you can see, results are amazing!!!

Philips Phile Surefire Birth Recipe

(Directions must be followed exactly)

The pregnant mother MUST be past her due date.

The father* of the unborn child MUST purchase a newbox of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese (the original elbows with the powdered cheese in the blue box), and a bottle of A-1 Steak Sauce.

The father* MUST make the entire box of Mac. & Cheese while the mom-to-be sits on her fat *ss.

The mother can add as much or as little (the more, the better) A1 Steak Sauce to the Mac. & Cheese.

The mother MUST eat as much of the Mac. & Cheese as she can, preferably the entire box.

The proud father* should start packing the bags and warming up the car because mom will be in labor within 24 hours.

Send us a picture of the rug-rat.

* Note: Any male figure will do if the father is in prison or in the witness protection program.

The surefire recipe is guaranteed to work, (at least 9 out of 10 times) And if it doesn't, it means YOU screwed it up!

Val..

This is exciting. I know that you will be the best mom. I feel it in my bones.

I love the pool. My first guesses have been taken. I am going to say that you will have a little girl with lots of thick dark hair. She will weigh in at 9lb. 6oz. and 22 1/2 inches on the afternoon of the 3rd. She will have ten fingers and ten toes and come out crying her little lungs out. Don't eat cabbage or mac cheese until that day okay?

Your mom and dad and DH must be so excited too!

Cindi o'h

Did you try Jim Phillips Mac 'n Cheese remedy yet???? I can't begin to tell you how many people call into this station every day to tell Jim how this has worked for them...lol!!!!