Well its Official....

Ry

Hi Ry and John,

So sorry to hear about the unfortunate news. I hope along with everyone else pray that they caught this in an early stage.

It really stinks that she is so far away from her children. At least you are knowledgable with a wealth of infomation, that you can be of assistence to what is happening and will happen.

Damn, I know that this is herditary and something has to be done to make the public aware.

Keep us posted, and I pray for strength for you and John to get through this. Darn, just when you feel things are getting better, life has to throw these curves. This sucks big time!!

Maryanne

Ry and John,

I am so sorry to hear of the news of John's mother. I know how difficult this must be for you both. It will be very difficult helping her long distance, but your wealth of knowledge will be a real help in the coming months.

You have my prayers.

TAnn

Ry & John,

I am also so sorry your john's mum & you guys also having to go through this. She is fortunate to have the 2 of you to help out. Does she have close friends in Florida to help her out getting to treatments? Where is she in Florida? I'm sending prayers for you & your mum.

Rachel

Sorry to hear about John's mom, RY. Please send my best wishes to John. Will be praying for her and you guys. Long distance illness is so

hard. Take care and hang tough.

Ry and John:

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom,MIL. It seems so unfair, and this is a monster ##$$$$$$$## disease! I pray they caught it early and that her treatment won't be too hard. The positive thing is you can help her with the information she needs. I found it hard not to know anything and you and everyone here helped me so much.

Sending hope and prayers to you for John, you, and Mom.

Barb

Dear Ry and John...

Does not seem fair at all.... I am so sorry to hear this, but you and John have so much knowledge in this area (unfortunately) that at least you are not walking into this cold. I will keep you all in my prayers... Sharon