Prayers for Fred

Maryanne

Hi All,

I am sending this to people on the board to send prayers to Fred, husband of Rosemary (Roseymac).

She has not posted what is going on with Fred because she does not want to scare the new diagnoised people. I told her I feel she needs support and prayers sent and she should post. She has been a member of this board since Nov. 2003.

I have to respect her wishes and not update on Freds condition, that is up to her. But please send prayers to him and her, as they are really needed.

Rosemary, if you read this, please let your friends on here help you.

Maryanne

Rosemary, I am keeping you and Fred in my thoughts and prayers. Please know that we are here for you and want to help in any way possible. Sometimes, it is just so helpful to talk to people that understand what you're going through. Hope things get better....Ann

Rosemary, I am keeping you and Fred in my thoughts and prayers. Please know that we are here for you and want to help in any way possible. Sometimes, it is just so helpful to talk to people that understand what you're going through. Hope things get better....Ann

Sending prayers for Rosemary and Fred. Rosemary, I would like to say that by giving an update on Fred's condition, you may be helping members of this board, as well as helping yourself to vent your feelings. Our purpose in being here is to support one another in the good times and bad times. Know that we care. God Bless you.

Sue

Sue, I did post the update from Rosemary, I put it in the General area, but it kinda got lost there.

So I copied it to here, so you can read the update.

Hi All,

I heard from Rosemary (Rosemac) by email, and she told me that it is ok for me to update you about Fred's condition. Below is what she wrote:

I haven't written anything because I have been too busy with the hospital and working, that was when it had come back again in the spine I didn't want to upset people cause everytime it went away it came back somewhere.

Fred now has pneumonia radiation pnematosis and a partial collapsed lung. and his blood counts all bottomed out because of the radiation to the spine and chemo. He has had two transfusions one of the packed red cells and one for platelets and his counts seem to be coming back up.

We are trying to make arrangements for him to come home he will need oxygen and a bed. My goal is to get him back to the way he was before this infection. He can't even get out of the bed to go to the commode right now he is so short of breath even with the oxygen.

Just please make sure if Joel gets chemo he has a port put in that is so important, they have ruined Freds veins he is having so much trouble even getting a blood draw because of it, it just breaks my heart. His veins are all hard now and when they go to stick him they blow. I just broke down the other night because they kept sticking and trying. So please please get a port.

Rosemary (Rosemac)

Keep those prayers and positive thoughts going...

Maryanne

My prayers are there for both Rosemary and Fred. May God Bless you.

I do agree with Sue about sharing your updates and thoughts. It would help you a lot to get it out, and it would help everyone else too.

Again Rosemary and Fred, lots of prayers are coming your way.

Barb