Caleb is the name of my guardian angel.

cindi o'h

hello friends... this one got the tears just rolling down my cheeks. I have been having a rough time of it as of late for many reasons..most all to be sorted back to the consequences of lung cancer.

In my weekly support group, there are many people who are just as sick as I with a variety of illnesses.

The night I went to the hospital, a member invited me over to pick up some squash soup that she had just prepared. She, herself, was having a 6 hour surgery the following morning. Because her illness is so advanced it was a very risky, yet necessary surgery for her. In spite of these HUGE problems she has going on, she took the time to try to cheer me.

I yummed up the soup, that is long gone. I found this card in the bag today and have my glasses now. So, one week later, I read it and it has me all choked up. I won't go into the details of the gift inside the card, but, I will say that it is something that I desperately needed and told only three people that I needed these and that this was something that was completely impossible for me to acquire. My little Sally was one of those three people.

The card says:

Hello Cindi!

My name is Caleb and I'm your Guardian Angel, or "GA" as we say in the business. You have been working hard to take good care of yourself, and to connect with people appreciate and love you.

You are God's Beloved Daughter, and God is very, very pleased with you!

I was flying over the Government Center Building awhile ago and I spotted these little items enclosed. Enjoy them and use them for good, as I know you will.

Lean on me- I am an angel and I can take it. I am only a breath away! I am always thinking about you and loving you.

love, Caleb

Cindi,

I hope your friend is ok and she is doing well

after her surgery. She sounds like a very special person.

Good friends are so hard to find. May she be blessed

and her GA is watching over her. Please keep us posted.

God Bless you and special prayers,

Karen