Sam, How are you?

Guest Jonathan

Guest Jonathan

Hi sam,

It's me, Jonathan. we have not heard from you in a few weeks, and I was wondeing what's up? What have they done? How are things working out for you? Get back when you get a chance. I hope everything is going well!!

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for checking on me. I usually get on the board breifly once or twice a day but I'm not writing much. It's an energy thing.

I got my first round of carboplatin and taxotere two weeks ago yesterday and my next one is next Wednesday. This has been really nasty stuff for me and I'm not doing much of anything. In spite of getting a shot of Neulasta the day after chemo, my WBC was next to nil a week later and I was put on house arrest. It's back up now. I've got a feeling it's going to be another long summer.

Sam

I know the feeling of weakness. I was in for day 3 this week of chemo and usually do well. When we left I slept in the car all the way home and back to bed til 6:15 this evening. I am wide eyed again :shock: . Hope to get back to bed before the sun comes up. Good Luck! Get your reat.

Sam,

I missed your post the other day and am so glad Jonathan is checking up on you. Bill's energy is at a low too and he can't wait to start feeling better. May God give you renewed strength and energy in this battle. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Blessings to you,

Peg

Hang in there tough Sam. Jan could never describe in words how bad she felt, especially during her last rounds of chemo. I could see it in her and it wasn't pretty. You will make it. We will be thinking about you and keep you in our prayers.

Larry

Hey Sam.

Stick with it buddy. Keep your will strong. Do what you have to do - even if you don't feel like it. Try to eat when you don't feel hungry; drink when you don't feel thirsty; move around and exercise when you have no energy; and even talk when you don't have anything to say - call a friend, or ask the audience. YOU CAN DO IT SAM!! Take care,

David P.

Be strong Sam....you're a fighter!!!! You have conquered so much already and I know you can keep the fight strong!! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. You are a constant reminder to me of what courage and faith are really all about!