Gianni's progress

Rosanne

Just wanted to let everyone know what's going on with Gianni. After a nice family barbacue on Sunday, we brought Gianni to emergancy Monday morning because he had symptoms of a stroke-left side was paralized. He was transfered to Harper-Karmanos. His brain tumor grew and he had a bleed in it which caused the paralisis. It took awhile to get him comfortable-he could hardly speak and was in pain. I was able to stay with him at night, as we luckily got a private room. By Tuesday he was on morphine whch finally calmed him down. We called in Hospice Tuesday and brought him home last night. About 6:00am he started to shut down. Hospice says it's probably a matter of hours. My family is here and am so glad we were able to take him home. Just wanted your prayers that he is comfortable these last hours.

Rosanne

Rosanne, you, Gianni and your family are in my prayers. I am glad that you were able to take him home; to make him comfortable; to be in the place and with the people that love him most. We are here for you, if you need us. I am so sorry. Deb