Cought a cold

Jay

I have a cold. I got my 2nd round of chemo on Monday and boy, it was worst than the first time. Mostly cause I cought this bad cold. I already went to the doctor and he sent me medication but I still feel bad. All I want to do is sleep, that's why I've been away this week... so, I just wanted to let you know that. The good thing is my 3rd treatment will have to wait till I'm better.

My dad has decided we will move. Him and my sister will go to Canada as soon as I get better to start looking at some schools... and I guess, to set all up. So will be on my own for a week or so. I don't really want to be alone, but I know he has to do that. I still have one year left of high school, I wish I could finish school here, but I won't do it, I don't want to study at the moment as you guys know.

I'm going to bed now, I have a fever and my eyes burn :oops: I might give the doctor another call.

Later guys!

Hey Jay.

I know your roots are in Argentina, but if anyone ever needed a change of surroundings, I think you would be a good candidate. Take care of that cold, and like Judy will tell you -- drink lots of water! What part of Canada is your dad looking at to move the family to? Take care Jay.

David

Hi Jay,

My name is Tracy and although we have not officially met I have been reading your posts for some time now and see how everyone loves ya so much. It breaks my heart that you are going through this....I get angry thinking my dad is so young (he's 50) and that is not even comparible.

I hope you are able to get better and start your third chemo. I also wish you much success in Canada, it is my pride and joy to say I am canadian, and hopefully you will be able to see just how beautiful it is (well on the west coast anyways...haha, us west coast people have a long time rivalry with the eastern provinces).

Take care.

Tracy

Hi guys! I'm much much better now :) Came out of this one quickly. I feel much better, just have a stuffed nose and a lot of sneezing :roll: But I feel better, the fever is gone and it was easier to get out of bed this morning. Thanks for your concern. I'm drinking a lot of water ;)