From Disappointment to Good News

Don Wood

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine,

You make me happy when skies are grey,

You'll never know dear, how much I love you,

Please don't take my sunshine away!

Sing that one to Lucie for me (from you of course)!

That sun (Lucie) is shining bright!

Congrats!!!!!!

Hugs,

SandyS

Hi Don:

I've been trying to play catch-up on the boards and I am thrilled to learn about your good news. I'm so thankful that Lucie has been approved for Iressa and that her MRI came back with good results. Even though I haven't been posting, I've been reading and trying to keep up. But I wanted you to know that you and Lucie are in my prayers and I hope the news continues to be positive. It will!

Take care of yourself, too!

Kelly

Well, guys and gals, Hurricane Claudette went in south of us, so we just got some much needed rain and some nice wind. Knocked that temp down a bit. We are pleased. Lucie is out having lunch with a friend! The sun is shining (figuratively) -- oh, happy day! Don

Congratulations Don, you have responded to each and everyone of my posts and I feel selfish because I haven't posted a lot of responses for people. That is such great news and thanks again for always being there for me and everyone else.

Dear Don and Lucie,

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN, dah, dah, dah, dah, dah dah, dah dah, dahdah dah dah dah dah dah HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE A G A I N!!!!!!

In case you couldn't tell what I was trying to do, I was singing the song Happy Days are Here again to you and Lucie.

Love it in the Air...... Love is in the Air...... Okay, enough singing!!!

So very happy for you BOTH!!!

Warm and Gentle Hugs to you BOTH,

The Iressa arrived today, so we have joined the Iressa team! The sun is shining -- oh, happy day! We are attending our first support group meeting together tonight. See how that goes. I gave Lucie the option of dropping her off and coming back to get her, or staying with her, and she opted for the latter. Not surprising, as she shares so much with me. Love that woman! Don