If its not one thing its another...prayers again please.

Nushka

Well folks,

I just went to the cardiologist today for my 6months check up...just a routine visit. He said he thinks I have some blockage in the right interior branch of my carotid artery. Sooooo, on top of the "spot" on my spine I am now praying for clear ultrasounds of my artery. ?Don't want a stroke. I asked him if he could tell how bad it was from listening and he said no. But it is louder than it was on the last exam. He never told me anything was up on my last exam. Test is scheduled for friday am.

The good news is, tomorrow is 2 years since my surgery. I am so greatful to have made it this far out. Now that I have I want a little more time. :? Never satisfied I guess. :) If you could say a little extra prayer I would appreciate it.

Nina

Nina,

First of all, congratulations are in order for your Two Years!! Hip hip!

And secondly, sucks about the unknown. I am hoping that his stethescope needs a little dusting...did you try blowing into it? Try that next time. That will ususally change their minds in a hurry!

Seriously though, I hope that whatever is going on will be remedied easily.

love, Cindi o'h

Nina,

My congrats too on the two year anniversary. It's a wonderful milestone. And, we ALL want more time. Many prayers are being sent your way. You've been such a big support for all of us. And, I am grateful to know you!

Hugs to you,

CathyR

Dearest Folks,

I knew you guys would make me feel better. Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers. My children sent me a beautiful bouquet of spring flowers today. We ARE celebrating. And tomorrow marks 3 years since my daughter gave my son a kidney. They are both still doing very well. March seems to be hospital month for us. Now we all want to make it to April 1 without hospitals for any more of us.

Because of you and my family today has been better than last night. I'll let you all know what happens tomorrow but it may be late next week. We plan to be gone from Sunday to Thursday if all goes well.

Thanks again.

Nina