My wonderful dad

Rosanne

I am writing under my mom's ID to let all of you know that my dad (Gianni) passed away today at 3:00pm. He was surrounded by family and seemed to go very peacefully. We will all miss him terribly but have found comfort in knowing that we had nine wonderful months to create memories that we will never forget. I also want to thank all of you for helping my mom get through this difficult time. She has found comfort in sharing her experiences with you and being able to use you as a knowledge base.

We are in the process of planning his funeral arrangements and would like to encourage our family and friends to donate to a charity that is specifically for lung cancer. We are going to talk to our doctor at Karmanos but I thought that some of you may be able to suggest a great charity. We would appreciate any suggestions you might have.

Thanks -

Gianna Reichenbach

(Rosanne's & Gianni's daughter)

Dear Roseann and Family,

I am so sorry to hear about our friend Gianni. He was a fighter, a friend, a truly brave man in his battle with this horrible disease. He now is in a better place, with no pain, and he wants you to remember the good times you had together. I will keep him in my prayers always. Please know my prayers are with you. God love you all.

Joanie

Rosanne and Gianna, I am saddened by the passing of Gianni. It is like losing an old friend. Thanks, Gianna, for letting us know. Rosanne, please stay with us and keep us posted. I am so glad the family is all together. Blessings to you all in the grief and healing stages. Don

Dear Rosanne and precious family,

I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad that you all have each other right now. May you find comfort in each other. Its good that you had the opportunity to make precious memories these past few months.

Dear Rosanne and family,

I'm very sorry to hear of the passing of your precious Gianni.

May you be comforted by all the memories you shared.

May the Father pour out His mercy, compassion and healing balm as you continue this journey.

Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing.

Teet

Dear Rosanne, Gianna, and family,

My sincerest condolences, Im crying as I write this. I was thinking of your family all day today.

How kind of you to take the time to let us know in your time of grief. What a beautiful family. Much love coming your way tonight.

Gianna, I am so sorry for the loss of your father...please offer my condolences to your mother. I hope that your mother will return to the boards when she is up to it, as she has offered support to so many here.

It is so wonderful that you have such fond memories of your father, may they serve as a comfort to you all. Deb

Dear Friend Roseanne,

I am so heartbroken to hear that our Gianni has lost his fight to lung cancer. (((((((((((((ROSEANNE))))))))))

Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so very sorry for your loss.

My Sincere Sympathy.

Warm and Gentle Hugs,