Home from Hospital // Frank update 03/15

Frank Lamb

Hey Frank,

I'm glad you're home and you gotta know this.....we all missed you very much and worried about you while you were in the hospital.....good luck with your new course of treatment, and keep us posted.

Cindy

Frank,

I am sooooo glad you are back here and really sad that you have to have more treatments.

Obviously, Frank, you are not a dead head or maybe you are younger than Becky or you would know what tie dyed is.

Since I am older now, I only tie dye my unmentionables.

Hooray, you are back home.

Welcome Home Frank!

I'm thinking that maybe we need to form a "Fan of Frank's" Fan club for you. You were certainly very very missed around here. Please tell your sister, Pattie, that we are all very grateful for her posted update on your situation.

We'll all be pulling and praying for you as you head into battle with your new attack plan!

Love and prayers,

Frank,

Well, for crying out loud, its about time you got back :shock: ! Just take your sweet time and leave us all sitting around here waiting for you....

Missed you and glad you're back with us Frank!

Boy Frank, when reading all these posts. I can't seem to get that Welcom Back Kotter song out of my head.

So Frank. Welcome Back, Welcome Back Welcome Back!!!

You certainly were missed. We have to keep your male friends on here happy as there a so few of them. We need that masculine touch around here to keep us girls on our toes :wink:

Be good to yourself.

Thank your sister, for keeping us informed.

Maryanne

Frank,

So glad to see that you are home. It sounds like you have an attack plan all worked out. I too am glad that your radiologist has a caution plan in place as well. I wish you only the best Frank. You got to get back on that Just for Laughs forum. We missed you terribly.

Nina