Angie's Dad has passed

TeeTaa

Angie in Alabama called and asked that I post that her father, Billy Saint, passed away this morning at 4:30, surrounded by his loving family. He'd gotten progressively worse over the last few days, and went to sleep last night after telling her goodnight and that he loves her. Another family member, who has worked with hospice and has stayed with them for the last few days, woke them up at 3:30 so they could be by his bedside as he peacefully passed on after having fallen into a deep, deep sleep. Angie is going through the many emotions familiar to so many of us, but is comforted by the fact that he was not in pain and is now in a better place.

She'll be on to post in a day or so, but right now is busy with funeral arrangements, etc. Visitation is scheduled for tomorrow (Thursday, 3/17) afternoon, and the funeral is at 1 o'clock on Friday. I will try to post a link to Mr. Saint's obituary as soon as it's online.

Please keep Angie and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Praying for us all,

TeeTaa

Angie, My dear friend, I am heartbroken for you. I know how you feel, I know how it hurts and I am so sorry you have to go through this. You have been on my mind constantly the past few weeks as I knew Dad was slowly going downhill. I am thankful he went peacefully and that you were all with him as he traveled onward... Angie, he is with you all the time now... You were such an incredible daughter to him. I am praying for your whole family. Much Love, Sharon

Oh Angie,

I am so sorry to hear about your dad. You are such a great daughter for him. He knew how much you all loved him and he died at peace. You did all anyone could do to make his illness as painless as possible. If there is anything I can do call me ok? Prayers for comfort and strength in the coming weeks and months.

Nina