Research Approved by LCSC

KatieB

Our Board of Directors has considered and approved this request. We will also be getting a copy of these research findings!

Hello

I am a doctoral student in medical sociology program at Case Western Reserve University. I am conducting my dissertation research about cancer patients' experiences with their illness and about their participation in online support groups. I would like to invite volunteer respondents to participate in the research by filling out a one-time online questionnaire which approximately takes 10-15 minutes.

You will be making an important contribution to the study with your responses. You can get more information about the study and access to the questionnaire at https://home.cwru.edu/~gxs48/surveyintro.htm

The research is approved by the Institutional Review Board of Case Western Reserve University. Approval is also obtained from the president of LCSC to make this announcement.

Thank you so much for your help.

Gul Seckin, M.S.G., Ph.D. Candidate

Department of Sociology

Case Western Reserve University

10900 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 4410

The link does work now. Please PM member id "gul" if you should have any problems with this survey.

This survey does not ask for personal information, names or anything like that and is not a security risk. You don't even have to provide an e-mail address unless you want to be compensated afterwards.