WHAT IS UP WITH ME TODAY?

MelanieLR

Hi everyone,

I don't know what the Devil is my problem today. I just feel SO "not right" today. For starters, I woke up at 2:00 am in the WORST pain ever in my knees & ankles. I could barely move. Then came the fun - getting to my cane so I could go "toity", then to the pain meds. I really am having something close to an "out of my mind with pain" kind of thing going on & this is after the edge finally came off (now 4:30 am). I just keep rocking & whimpering. To make matters really special, Greg is yelling at me over it. Geez, can't he just shut up & let me get through this on my own? The yelling isn't helping one da^$*_ thing. Now suddenly, every spot on my body is itching like crazy! I'm not really sure what the blazes is going on but it can stop any time it wants to. I really would like to get a little sleep.

Hugs to all,

Melanie

Hi Melanie.

Sorry you're having a rough night of it. Shoot.

The itching might be from a pill...maybe a pain pill? I itched like the dickens when I was on one of them..I think it was the oxycontin..or like that. You might be having an allergic reaction. You may want to check with the pharmacist or MD before taking another one.

I am just MAD that you have to be in so much pain. First trying to sew momentos into your DH's robe and now this!

Hope by now you are resting and fast asleep.

Cindi o'h

Hi Everyone,

Whatever my crisis was, it seems to have passed now. I'll tell you what though. I'll never go through that again without the ER. I look over what I wrote during my "episode" & it looks so trivial. I really can't say what the heck it was but it was truly earth shattering at the time. I've never felt anything even close to that in my entire life.

For any of you who prayed me through that one, a HUGE thanks,

Melanie

We have not stopped praying.

It is NOT trivial

It is huge and you count and we care.

Wish we could run over to help or at least keep you company and let Greg vent on us.........He is probably feeling pretty helpless and is angy that he can't fix things for you.

Love

Love

Hugs