Shrinkage!

betplace

Great News, I got the report on my scans. The tumors are shrinking!! I am Happy Dancing like you wouldn't believe! I asked both Drs about the pain issue and why I was still having so much pain, and they said it could be either 1, the tumors have not shrunk enough to ease the pressure on nerves, or 2 there is bone damage and that wont heal until I am finished with chemo. They don't know though, because they don't know what is causing the pain. So I just live with it.

My counts are way down, so I go for a transfusion of red blood cells today, which will perk me up considerably.

We will continue on with same chemo, since it appears to be working for me!

I love you all, thanks for your prayers and good wishes

Betty

WAY TO GO BETTY!!! Just try to STOP these feet from dancin' !! :D

I'm so happy you've got shrinkage, girl.....and let's hope that soon you'll have a lot less "pain-age" too!! But this is a great report. Keep on kicking the beast back....and the rest of us will keep on dancing and kicking too!!

Keep that positive, fighting attitude, Betts....I swear it's helping and you inspire the rest of us!!

Sending you love and a big hug and awaiting the next excellent report!