I'm trusting you guys!

Justakid

I like the new cancer staging............we can call it Stage 3BC (stage 3 Beth's cancer).

Kings Dominion was fun today and couldn;t have asked for better weather. I was tired BUT am still up at 1:14am Est time, so how tired could I be. Those damn middle of the night blahs.

Kinda getting exciting about Thanksgiving. I'm the anal type that makes lists of what to pack and logs of car rental expenses, etc (no me be anal?!), I'm ready to start my lists already, 8mths out. Boy am I a control freak!

Nigt everyone.....................oh yeah I decided I looked like Marlon Brando cause of the steriods! :wink:

Making the list was one of my favorite things to do in going on a trip. I almost think I had more fun doing that than going. I would make a list of me, husband and daughter and than a miscellaneous list. One night I was up to 4:30am getting ready and when I was; I woke then up and said "lets go." I know you will have the same pleasure in doing this. Might just start on my list. marion